This "find us" feature has proved to be very popular over the years. Our Bristol Gang Show friends commented on how useful and accurate it was. Both methods below work really well. The map below uses the Google Maps app and there is the TomTom feature too.
- if you have a TomTom you can add an address to your SatNav device by clicking on this... You will need to have your device attached and powered up before clicking this link.
- Please note:-Although this TomTom link works we cannot take responsibility for any data lost from your device when you use this feature.
- Click on the blue Directions link to enter Google Maps. Enter the "from" location (Postcode etc) These can then be printed.
- Please note:- The post code of the Public Hall is AL5 1PD but the map ref here is more accurate.
- Harpenden train station is a 2 minute walk away from the Public Halls. Turn left out of the station and follow the road to the bottom of Station Road. At the Harpenden Arms Public House turn left and walk 200 yards (180 metres) to the Public Halls. Personally I would allow 5+ mins depending on how quickly you walk.